Wondering which size to buy and how to install it? Send us a picture of your installation at 305-439-5532. Jerry will get back to you within 15 minutes.
- XL : width 37.4 in, height 38.4 in, depth 37.4 in
- XXL : width 37.4 in, height 48.1 in, depth 37.4 in
- Jumbo : width 37.4 in, height 58.1 in, depth 37.4 in
- XL : width 39.3 in, height 40.3 in, depth 39.3 in
- XXL : width 39.3 in, height 50.0 in, depth 39.3 in
- Jumbo : width 39.3 in, height 60.0 in, depth 39.3 in
- Easy assembly process
- Can stand on its own around your condenser without screws or bolts
- Can also be bolted to the ground or concrete slab
- Our cover fits any concrete slab size (from 30 to 45 inches width or depth)
- See detailed installation instructions
Assembling the AirDeko cover only takes a few minutes. The installation might take a little longer if you need to mount the cover to a wall or concrete slab. A detailed installation guide can be found on our installation page.
Yes, the Airdeko cover comes with angle bars designed to adjust your cover to different concrete slab sizes.
- If the slab is wider than 37 inches you can place the cover (XL or XXL) directly on the slab using the angle bars
- If the slab is less than 35 inches wide: you can use our rubber feet to install the cover directly on the ground
Please measure the height of your condenser. If you condenser is less than 38 inches in height, you need the XL. If your condenser is taller than 38 inches, you should choose the XXL cover.
Yes, the Airdeko cover is easily removable. You can simply lift it out to perform system maintenance. If bolted to the concrete slag, simply unscrew it to remove the cover.
No, the Airdeko cover won’t materially impact your air conditioning’s performance. It has been designed and tested by professionals. The louvers on the cover allow seamless airflow circulation required for the proper operation of your system. The Airdeko cover also protects your system from weather and nature elements such as hail, snow, branches, dust and more.
We offer 3 standard colors: Charcoal, Off-White and Bronze. We do offer custom colors for orders of 50 covers or more. If you need a custom color on a small order, you can easily paint your cover with a metal paint.
Yes, the Airdeko Anti-Theft Locking System helps secure your cover to the concrete slab and prevents air conditioning theft.
If you have additional questions, please contact us here. You can also send a text or whatsapp to our support team at (305)-439-5532.